Welcome back to part 2 in the 3 part Family Planner series
Today I would like to take you inside my planner and show you how mine is set up.
Like I mentioned in part 1, my Family Planner is a planner for when information is needed very quickly and you don’t want to have to search for it .
It’s just a planner I’ve made to make my husband’s and my life a lot easier and less stressful.
In this planner I will not have
my everyday to-do lists, I have my Filofax for that.
I also will not have letters from the school in here.
I have those in another planner.
What you will find in my Planner is:
- Our health care information
- Health insurance card
- Vaccination passes
- Pregnancy pass / Birth information (for when Little James wants to know his time of birth, by the way my sons not called James but Josh)
- A copy of power of attorney
- Birth certificates,
- Marriage certificates,
- A copy of Photo Ids and drivers licence
- Our passports,
- Copies of credit cards front and back
- Tax information
- Insurance companies (car/ house/ business/ dogs)
- Pet information
- Birthday list of family members and very important friends.
- Important contact information (family, closest friends, maintenance men for house and farm)
- My work place phone numbers and a post-it saying where to find my clients numbers, all to be called if I’m ill.
- If I had small children I would even put the baby sitter
numbers in here
- Passwords for banking and internet
Way too much information in one place???
I can hear you saying
“Oh No! Way too much information in one place.”
Yes but that is the point. You are not taking this planner with you on your day today business.
This planner stays home in a safe place where only family members know where it is .
If you can’t trust your family who can you trust???
Things I still want to add are:
- Deeds to our properties
- Titles to cars
- Warranty information
- Catalogue our belongings for insurance
Passports and all little books which can not be placed into a page protector because they would fall out are put into a zipper bag.
This is where to find my planner pages
Most of my planner pages I have downloaded from LimeTreeFruits.com. They just make the planner more fun to look through and to work with. The others you will find on my Pinterest page.
Now over to you. I would like to hear from you
Do you have a family planner?
What do you keep inside?
And have you had one of those moments where you are all over the place looking for that one most important piece of vital information?
You know you’ve put it in a very safe place, but you can’t find it.
Have you ever wished you had everything on hand in one place?
Please do tell.
Looking for more inspiration?
Please head over to my friend Michal’s life in simple words blog and read all about her Family Planner.
Be a good sport and leave a comment there saying “HELLO” from me.
This is our first collaboration together and we are both sooo excited.
Please leave your comments below I would love to hear from you. You never know when your comment might be helping the next person.
See you soon for part 3